Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I'm Baaaackkk!

For quite some time I've been meaning to come back to this little tiny place in the blogosphere but never quite got a chance. When I began the blog I was going through a lot of difficult things and was in the midst of a very chaotic end to my first year of pharmacy school. But here I am after a much needed break, not just from this little bloggie but from life in general. I needed the break to refresh and reboot my system. It sounds cheesy and storybook to say it but I really needed that time to rebuild and rediscover myself. It felt like my body and soul were completely broken apart and I didn't have much positive energy to put out there.
But like I said here I am, smilier and happier and fully rebooted. How have you guys been? Is it just me or is this summer flying by at record speeds? End of July? 3 days left till I'm back to the obligations of the life of a pharmacy student? Say what?

Since my little disappearing act I've been busy with a retreat to St.Maarten for some R& R:



I've been catching up on some intelligent television programming:


I've also been loading up on a few other guilty pleasures...HGTV, being crafty, and shopping like a mad woman. Here's a sneak peak (I'll go into it more in another post.. this is already turning into a long rambling random post)

So anywaysssss that's a bit of what I've been up to, what have you been up to these past few weeks (months? oh boy)

No comments:

Post a Comment